- SAP ended the year 2022 by bagging 154 employer of choice awards which is a huge success for the company.
- Some of the awards include World’s Best Workplace,” “World’s Top Female Friendly Company,” and “World’s Most Attractive Employer.”
2022 may have been unpredictable and challenging. However, despite the obstacles, SAP achieved great success by being recognized with 154 employer of choice awards in 2022. These awards include 62 for “best employer,” 30 for “best workplace,” 20 for “early career talent,” and 42 for equality. In addition, the awards for diversity and inclusion (D&I) increased by 24%.
During the fourth quarter, SAP received various awards such as “World’s Best Workplace,” “World’s Top Female Friendly Company,” and “World’s Most Attractive Employer.”
SAP was also recognized as a “Most Popular Employer for Young Professionals” in Germany and a “Best Workplace for Inclusion” in Canada.
SAP Received Some of The Prestigious Awards
The 154 awards SAP was recognized for in the last year included the following awards:
- America’s Most Loved Workplace by Newsweek
- Best Workplaces in Technology in Brazil by Great Place to Work
- World’s Most Attractive Employer by Universum
- Best Workplaces for Inclusion in Canada by Great Place to Work
- Most Popular Employer for Young Professionals in Germany by Universum
- World’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work
- World’s Top Female Friendly Company by Forbes
- Best Workplaces for Taking Care in Argentina, Chile, and Peru by Great Place to Work
Forecast for First Quarter of 2023
Glassdoor will release its Best Place to Work in five markets in January 2023. Last year, SAP made a list in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and France.
In addition, the upcoming assessments include the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and Top 50 Enterprises for Early Career Programs by RippleMatch.