- Explore the growing threats and vulnerabilities stemming from AI and Large Language Model integration.
- Learn from a cybersecurity specialist panel on the latest tools, technologies, and best practices to protect your organization from AI and LLM security challenges.
In today’s rapidly evolving technological landscape, the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Large Language Models (LLMs) has become ubiquitous across various industries. This wave of innovation promises improved efficiency and performance, but lurking beneath the surface are complex vulnerabilities and unforeseen risks that demand immediate attention from cybersecurity professionals.
As the average small and medium-sized business leader or end-user is often unaware of these growing threats, it falls upon cybersecurity service providers – MSPs, MSSPs, consultants and especially vCISO – to take a proactive stance in protecting their clients.
Securing Your Business in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
Cynomi, a prominent player in the field of cybersecurity, deals with the risks associated with generative AI daily.
- They not only implement these technologies internally but also collaborate with MSP and MSSP partners to bolster the services provided to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Their commitment to staying ahead of the curve and empowering virtual vCISO is evident in their approach to implementing cutting-edge security policies to tackle emerging risks.
Addressing Emerging Threats in AI and LLM Integration
In a bid to share their insights on how to protect against these threats, Cynomi is hosting a cybersecurity specialist panel discussion.
- The panel features David Primor, Founder & CEO of Cynomi, and Elad Schulman, Founder & CEO of Lasso Security.
- This discussion aims to delve into the emerging security risks associated with AI and LLM usage, presenting the latest tools and technologies designed to safeguard against these threats.
Cybersecurity Strategies for AI and Large Language Models
One of the central elements of this event is the presentation of a sample AI/LLM security policy, encompassing essential controls that organizations can deploy today to enhance their cybersecurity posture. Furthermore, the panel will explore vCISO best practices and actionable steps that can significantly reduce the risk associated with AI and LLM usage.
The era of AI is upon us, and it’s imperative that cybersecurity service providers are prepared to face the associated security challenges head-on. This panel discussion promises to be a thought-provoking exploration of the risks and solutions surrounding AI and LLM security, offering valuable insights for organizations and professionals seeking to navigate the complex landscape of AI and LLM security effectively.
1. What are the main security risks associated with AI and Large Language Models (LLMs)?
Security risks include data privacy breaches, malicious AI use, model poisoning attacks, and AI-generated cyber threats.
2. How can organizations safeguard against AI and LLM security challenges?
Implement robust security policies, use AI threat detection tools, and foster cybersecurity awareness among employees.
3. How can vCISO reduce risks tied to AI and LLM usage?