- The hybrid data company, Cloudera, launches the CDP One, an all-in-one data lakehouse software as a service (SaaS).
- It enables quick and easy self-service analytics and exploratory data science on any data type.
The hybrid data company, Cloudera, announced the launch of Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) One, an all-in-one data lakehouse software as a service (SaaS) offering that allows quick and easy self-service analytics and exploratory data science on any data type.
CDP One has built-in enterprise security and machine learning (ML) that needs zero clouds, monitoring or security operations staff for lower TCO and reduced risk. Designed to make data practitioners and expert developers more productive, enterprises can now achieve faster time-to-business insight to drive innovation and stay ahead of the competition.
Almost three-quarters of organizations continue to run analytics and data workloads on-premises, according to Ventana Research. Security, a lack of skills and resources, and regulatory challenges are the primary reasons organizations do not plan to use cloud computing for analytics and data.
As the first all-in-one data lakehouse SaaS offering, CDP One makes it easier, faster, and less risky for businesses to move to the cloud and migrate existing workloads to modern data architecture. Everyone from novice data practitioners to skilled developers can now take advantage of low-code tools, streaming data analytics and machine learning to perform ad-hoc and highly customizable analysis across the whole data lifecycle through one secure, centralized data platform.
CWT, a business travel management company, is leveraging the benefits of CDP One. The specifications of CDP One are:
- Zero Ops functionality provides quick and easy self-service analytics on any data without needing specialized ops or cloud expertise.
- Decreases overall TCO by 20% to 35% when including initial set up and operations of platform ops, sec ops and support, versus DIY cloud solutions.
- It is the first data lakehouse SaaS offering with built-in cloud storage, cloud computing, machine learning, streaming analytics, and enterprise-grade security.
- It is constructed with the same Cloudera technology rated better for analytic and operational use cases by leading industry analysts than the point product vendors or services from hyper-scalers.
For more latest content on Big Data Click here