- One of Germany’s most prestigious e-commerce awards ceremonies took place in Berlin.
- More than 340 companies were nominated for the awards in 12 categories.
- Winners of the awards are mentioned in this article.
The E-commerce Germany Awards, one of Germany’s most prestigious e-commerce awards ceremonies, took place last night in Berlin. At a star-studded event, the winners of the coveted trophies were announced.
About E-commerce Germany Awards 2022
This prestigious award ceremony celebrations are the best and brightest in the German e-commerce industry. An independent panel of judges will choose the winners by evaluating each entry based on innovation, creativity, and impact on the industry.
The award ceremony becomes increasingly competitive every year as the German e-commerce industry continues to grow and evolve. There was no difference this year, too, with a record number of entries received.
This year, more than 340 companies were nominated for the awards in 12 different categories. Public voting was used to scrutinize the list of nominees to just three finalists in each category in the first phase. These finalists will be evaluated by 30 e-commerce experts, who had the tough task of choosing an overall winner in each category.
List of Jury Members
- Saniye Laux, Global Head of E-Commerce at Porsche Design Group
- Thomas Ficht, Head of Payment at MY TOYS Group
- Robert Schmidt, Head of B2C Commerce & Store Applications at Esprit
- Ramon Pallaske, Program Manager EU – Web and Payments at Audible
- Olga Spaet, E-Commerce Lead at Daimler AG
- Marina Herranz, Head of Creative Operations Europe at Wayfair
- Inés Fernández, Head of Research in the Brand department at Delivery Hero
- Julia Laggner, Online Marketing Manager at Triple-A Internet Shops GmbH
- Julia Santos, Online Marketing Manager at Mymuesli
The winners were first announced during a special networking party for e-commerce professionals, which was held in Berlin. The event was attended by some of the biggest names in German e-commerce, including CEOs, CMOs, and other senior executives from the top companies.
The e-commerce Germany awards ceremony, sponsored by Trevipay and a bar sponsor – Emplify, was a great success, with many well-known personalities in attendance. More than 600 people attended the event, making it one of Germany’s biggest e-commerce networking parties.
The awards ceremony was a great opportunity for industry leaders to network and celebrate the achievements of the German e-commerce industry over the past year.
The winners of the E-Commerce Germany Awards are mentioned below.
Best Sales Generating Tool
- Bloomreach – winner!
- RTB House
Best Customer Communication Tool
- LINK Mobility – winner!
Best Solution for International Expansion
- Sendcloud – winner!
- Sana Commerce
Best Logistics Solution
- everstox – winner!
- SEVEN SENDERS
Best Platform / Shop Software
- JTL-Software – winner!
Best Payment Solution
- Stripe – winner!
Best Analytics/ BI solution
- Channable – winner!
- Sana Commerce
Best IT and Infrastructural Solution
- Storyblok – winner!
Best Innovation/ New Development in E-commerce
- Droppery – winner!
Best Omnichannel Solution
- Xentral ERP – winner!
Best Product Content Creation Tool
- AX Semantics – winner!
Congratulations to all the winners! The E-commerce Berlin team is looking forward to next year’s awards ceremony, which is sure to be even bigger and better than ever!
For more such amazing content in the Digital Marketing industry Click Here