At a Glance:
- Apple events for the year 2022 have been lined up.
- ‘Peek Performance’ will be the first Apple Event of 2022.
- A new 5G line of iPhone and iPad might be announced at this event.
As you know that Apple events are one of the most anticipated events of the year. Every year, the company surprises the world with its new and latest technology whether it’s the iPhone, iPad, iWatch, or other gadgets. On 8th March, Apple is all set to launch its first event this year.
Also, in 2022, there are a few more events lined up including WWDC, the September iPhone event, and a spring event.
Apple has more in store
The iPhone company has a loyal customer base, which is always eager to know what Apple will launch next.
The ‘Peek Performance’ event will be the first Apple event of 2022 and is expected to launch the new 5G SE followed by the new iPad Air. Though the particulars of the event are not officially announced, we have managed to curate a guide based on the estimates and rumors.
The top 4 things to expect from the Apple event,
- iPhone SE: The audience can expect a new 5G SE version of the iPhone with an upgraded processor. The iPhone will look similar to the current SE version and might have the old touch ID home button. The main USP for the gadget will be the 5G connectivity.
- iPad Air: Apple might launch the 5th-Gen iPad Air. It will feature an A15 Bionic chip, 5G connectivity, and a 12-megapixel Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage support. The new iPad will look similar to the current version offering the same 10.9-inch LCD display, a USB-C port, a Touch ID power button, a single-lens rear camera, and various colors to choose from.
- Mac mini: Mac mini in a high-end version with additional ports and a more powerful Apple silicon chip. The Mac will also have an advanced M1 chip with a 10-core CPU that has high-performance cores and two energy-efficient cores, plus 16-core or 32-core GPU options. Also, the new Mac mini models are expected to use M1 Pro and M1 Max chips.
- 13-Inch MacBook Pro: Apple will be releasing a refreshed version of the MacBook Pro with an updated M2 chip. It will have the same design and a touch bar however, it will not feature a notch or ProMotion display technology.