- Unilever has launched the Positive Beauty Vision campaign for inclusive and sustainable beauty products.
- Among the applicants, five are already in talks with leading brands.
- Unilever will close the submissions on 11th
Unilever had launched a Positive Beauty vision campaign last year. This year too, it is inviting the innovators and entrepreneurs to pitch the big ideas for biodegradable and sustainable solutions. Unilever has invited the brands to create a new era of beauty that is more equitable.
The brands will get to pitch their ideas for biodegradable and sustainable solutions for hair care, skincare, and deodorant products and packaging to a panel of Unilever experts.
Unilever will offer partnerships
The businesses selected by the panel will be invited to explore partnerships or potentially pilot their concepts within the Beauty and Personal Care Business. This is a 20 billion euro portfolio that includes big brands like Rexona, Vaseline, Dove, TRESemmé, and many more.
The Chief Research & Development Officer of Unilever, Richard Slater, commented, “We’re creating the next generation of technologies and ingredients for our beauty and personal care products that are not only highly effective but also natural and sustainable.”
Innovators Pilot Projects underway
Unilever believes that collaborating with the new players will lead the industry into unimaginable breakthroughs. Together the companies can grow the business and portfolio for the future where the planet and people thrive together.
Unilever is now in conversation with five applicants to start the pilot projects with its leading beauty & personal care brands:
- Firework, HQ-California: It creates shoppable video and engaging Livestream events embedded into websites.
- Playrcart, HQ-UK: Its shoppable media technology allows the viewers to buy products instantly via online ads.
- inSTREAMLY, HQ-Poland: A business with a global presence, connecting brands with micro-influencers in the gaming live-streaming sector to reach new audiences with gameplay.
- Avana, HQ-Indonesia: It provides brands with an opportunity to sell across multiple platforms with one centralized dashboard.
- IO, HQ-Israel: An advanced in-game advertising solution, with ads that blend seamlessly into video games.