- Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 will be launching to Pixel phones
- Android 12 QPR3 Beta will solve numerous issues regarding camera, call quality and connectivity, etc.
- Pixel 4, 4/XL, 4a, 5, 5a, 6, and 6 Pro will receive the beta update
Today, the smartphone is one of the biggest markets in the world. We see new phones launching every day and every week. With so much competition, the customers or the users of smartphones desire better services and products. Currently, two major operating systems are out in the smartphone market; Android and iOS. Both work completely differently, you must be aware that iOS works only on the Apple ecosystem whereas Android is open to all smartphone users.
14 years ago, the world was introduced to the Android OS and the rest is history. We have millions and millions of Android users around the world. The fascinating thing about the Android is its names, here is the list of names of Android;
- Android 1.0
- Android 1.1 Petit Four (unofficial)
- Android 1.5 Cupcake
- Android 1.6 Donut
- Android 2.0 Eclair
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 9 Pie
- Android 10
- Android 11
- Android 12
- Android 12L
Solving issues regarding the Pixel phones
We are on the verge of receiving the latest version of Android 12 in the month of June. Prior to that, Android 12 QPR3 Beta 3 will be launching to Pixel phones. With the new updates, users will get new user-facing features that will be available in the next month. However, Beta 3 will provide the users with May security patch for all other devices on stable. It will resolve issues such as white lines sometimes flashing on the screen after waking up a device that was not configured to always display time and other info on the lock screen on Pixel 6 Pro.
It will solve the issues mentioned below for Android 12:
- Improve call quality and connectivity
- Issues that caused the NHS COVID-19 app to crash when launching.
- Issues regarding system crashing while taking a picture with camera for Pixel 6 and 6 Pro.
The beta will be available for the below-mentioned pixel phones via Android Beta Program, factory, and OTA:
- Pixel 6 Pro
- Pixel 6
- Pixel 5a
- Pixel 5
- Pixel 4a 5G
- Pixel 4a
- Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 4